Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

Senaste samtal synkroniseras

Stimo

Rekommendera Poster

Hej

Jag har två iPhone på samma Apple ID, en jobbtelefon och en privat. Dom senaste dagarna har "senaste" under telefon börjat synkroniseras mellan telefonerna. Alltså att alla missade samtal, uppringa osv på jobbtelefon syns på den privata och vise versa. Någon som vet hur det har blivit så, och var jag kan stänga av de? Det är sjukt irriterande att få upp alla jobbsamtal på min privata mobil
//Stimo

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Whiskeydalen

Samma problem hos mig och mina 5 andra enheter, har förgäves försökt få ett slut på detta men gått bet....:-(

//Whiskeydalen

Länk till kommentar

• 4 months later...

Någon har lösning på detta. Mycket störande och har försökt det mesta.

Känns som en bugg.

Tyvärr inte, har inte lyckats hitta varför den helst plötsligt gör så...

Länk till kommentar

Vilket iOS har ni?

I 8 kan ni kolla iPhone mobilsamtal inställningen under facetime.

I 9 kan ni kolla samtal på andra enheter inställningen under telefon.

Se även till att ni inte tar emot facetime på samma nummer/adress på flera enheter.

Det var alla tips jag hade.

Länk till kommentar

Jag har testat allt detta flera gånger, inget fungerar tyvärr (iOS 9)

Länk till kommentar

Hittade detta:

This will solve the problem go to settings--Mail,contacts,calendars-- scroll down to the contacts section and click on the my info tab and change that to the correct iPhone contact number. If your phone is logged into the same iTunes iCloud sign in it defaulted to that main contact. I have a personal phone and business phone and my business phone was listed as my personal contact name under my info that is why all the calls would show in recent calls this will solve the problem..

Länk till kommentar

Prova att koppla ur Apple ID ifrån FaceTime i telefonen (inställningar - Facetime)... Kör på olika nummer istället för samma Apple ID.

Prova stänga av FaceTime...

Prova att stänga ner Inställningar - Telefon - Samtal på andra enheter.

Det är FaceTime som sköter synken mellan olika enheter.

Länk till kommentar

I samma tråd hittade jag även detta, OBS två skilda tips, det ena mer detaljerat än det andra. :P

I ran into this "shared' recent call history after upgrading to iOS9. Let me start by saying, I do not share my Apple ID with anyone but myself. I do, however have 2 phones, 2 Macs, 1 iPad. I didn't want the two phones to share the same recent call history, because that defeats the purpose of having two phones, from a phone perspective, while I do want both to be able to access iCloud services for other functions.

Steps of what I did (this is on iOS9, I don't recall if these are the exact same settings panes on iOS8, but the idea is the same. Also acknowledged that there are probably many steps that are unrelated, but I figured a methodic approach would remedy my issue.):

On Phone 1, leave iCloud, App & iTunes Store, Message, FaceTime, all logged into iCloud.

On Phone 2, log everything out of Apple ID:

Signed out of Settings->iCloud, which will delete Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, iCloud Drive etc.

Signed out of Settings->App and iTunes Stores

Signed out of Settings->Messages->Send & Receive

Signed out of Settings->FaceTime (I suspect this is the big culprit)

Restarted both phones just to be thorough (probably unnecessary). Made a call from both phones to different places...the recent history isn't shared. One of the above things is causing the sync.

On Phone 2:

Signed into Settings->iCloud.

Signed into Setting->App and iTunes Stores.

Made calls from both phones, recent history still not crossed polluted! At this point, checked all my iCloud services work (Mail, Contacts, Calendar, iCloud Drive, etc) and I can access iTunes, Apps. iMessage also works, as long as I'm only using the Phone Number.

Then I tested binding my Settings->Messages and Settings->FaceTime to my Apple ID. Call history started to sync again.

Signed out of just Settings->FaceTime and recent call history stopped sharing.

FWIW, this will also disable some of the continuity features on the secondary device. I know for a fact, I used to have FaceTime enabled uniquely and the recent call history was not shared. So I'm still playing around to see if there is some sequence that can get this back.

-------------------

Turn off iCloud Drive.

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Ny har jag testa och tyvärr så fungerar de inte för mig :-( Samtalsloggen synkroniseras fortfarande

Länk till kommentar

• 2 months later...

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...