Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

A guest from iceland armed with an ibook

ezkimo

Rekommendera Poster

Not so new to mac but new to mac in sweeden !!!

Hi i am going to a vacation in Sweden and i was wondering if there were any multymedia cd's about göteborg and stockholm for mac .. I specially ned maps to look at at my ibook ..

also i want to know where i can find powelogix or sonnet cpu upgrates in göteborg or stockholm, i prefer Gb i will be staing there for a longer time !!

and where is the coolest apple store in sweeden with the most games and stuff !!!

so contact me on ichat I am ezkimo@mac.com if you have any answers for me

thanx

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Pocahontas

Hi

Welcome to Gothenburg :lol:

MacForum is a AppleStore, and you find it on "Föreningsgatan"

http://www.macforum.se/

Länk till kommentar

Hi there

Regarding the coolest apple-wannabe-store, I'd prefer Macoteket at Birgerjarlsagatan 37 in Stockholm, but since you're more into gaming, I'd also recommend Åhléns multimedia department - just ask for directons when you're in town.

Macoteket Store

Länk till kommentar

well actually i am not so much into gaming just want to see a big apple store i think ill check them both out !

what about the maps ? anyone

Länk till kommentar

Here: http://kartor.eniro.se/

All Sweden - just type in the name of the street (Gatunamn/plats) and no (Gatunr.)... and town (Postort/kommun).

You get a map in different sizes... can be printed out to.

Good Luck.

Länk till kommentar

thanx hope i can use them offline ...

if anyone have route 66 europe 2004 plz contact me on ichat ezkimo@mac.com

or email ezkimo@simnet.is

Länk till kommentar

thanx but none of those maps i can use offline on my mac . i am not looking for a print out

if anyone has route 66 for europe could he tell me if it has those maps ? köben, göteborg, stockholm, and if it has tran sytems on it

Länk till kommentar

I bougt the road 66 dvd rom adn it is ok .. but i see now that the pro version (99$) is much better than my version (40$) i only have major roads on this disk witch does not sute my cose i am only going to use it in the city.

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...