Just nu i M3-nätverket

new guy

imacthereforeiam

imacthereforeiam

John heter jag och är en gammal macanvänare. o.k., that's about the limit of my Swedish.

I guess I should explain that when I say 'gammal macanvändare' I do not mean that I use only old macs. Nor do I mean that I have been using macs since the beginning of time. What I do mean is that I am old and I am a mac user.

O.K., with that cleared up I should maybe point out that I am a transplanted american and have been living and working in Sweden for the past few years. I am married to an akta sörmlanning; so, I suppose, I will continue living here for the rest of my days.

Hopefully, that will explain my use of english. And, hopefully, it won't offend anyone.

I started coming to Macworld.se, and the forum in particular, in the hopes of improving my Swedish as well as keeping up on what's new in the world of all things apple. It has helped tremendously; I can understand fully what I read, but perhaps it is best that I continue to use english if I am ever to write anything in here. (mostly to spare me the embarrassment of too many spelling and grammar mistakes; but partly to spare y'all from having to read them).

So, even though I am not new to reading the forum, I am new to everyone here and thought it might be time to introduce myself. I look forward to finding help here in the event I need it, offering help if ever needed, and enjoying to company of fellow mac users.

Hej och välkommen hit. :geros:

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome! (Ja, jag lägger väl till välkommen och bienvenido oxå.)

John heter jag och är en gammal macanvänare. o.k., that's about the limit of my Swedish.

I guess I should explain that when I say 'gammal macanvändare' I do not mean that I use only old macs. Nor do I mean that I have been using macs since the beginning of time. What I do mean is that I am old and I am a mac user.

O.K., with that cleared up I should maybe point out that I am a transplanted american and have been living and working in Sweden for the past few years. I am married to an akta sörmlanning; so, I suppose, I will continue living here for the rest of my days.

Hopefully, that will explain my use of english. And, hopefully, it won't offend anyone.

I started coming to Macworld.se, and the forum in particular, in the hopes of improving my Swedish as well as keeping up on what's new in the world of all things apple. It has helped tremendously; I can understand fully what I read, but perhaps it is best that I continue to use english if I am ever to write anything in here. (mostly to spare me the embarrassment of too many spelling and grammar mistakes; but partly to spare y'all from having to read them).

So, even though I am not new to reading the forum, I am new to everyone here and thought it might be time to introduce myself. I look forward to finding help here in the event I need it, offering help if ever needed, and enjoying to company of fellow mac users.

Hej och välkommen. Spännande presentation. Du får använda samma taktik som den engelska inredaren på tv. Blir tilltalad på svenska och svarar på engelska, nåja svengelska. :D

Archived