Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

Safarikrångel

johanbogren

Rekommendera Poster

Mitt Safari har börjat att krascha när jag klickar på en pdflänk. Är det någon som har någon ide vad som är fel?

Johan

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Vilken version av Safari har du?

Länk till kommentar

Hittade detta

MacFixIt reader Terry Kopecky writes:

"Any time I tried to either save or print a PDF document from within Safari, Adobe Reader would crash and quit, bringing Safari down along with it. A review of the crash reporter logs revealed a bad kernel access error was the culprit. Since Adobe Reader version 7.0.7 had given me no problems the entire time since it had been released, I simply reverted to that version. Predictably, all problems were resolved immediately."

Changes in browser PDF display As noted by several readers, Adobe Reader 7.0.8 installs a plug-in that obviates Apple's mechanism used to display PDF documents in Safari.

MacFixIt reader Dominic Dunlop writes:

"Having installed Adobe Reader 7.0.8, I was annoyed to find that it had hijacked Safari's built-in capability of displaying PDFs using Apple's PDF Kit framework, and replaced it with a corresponding Adobe facility (which only worked once I had told it where to find Adobe Reader -- something it should have known, as the installation location cannot be changed). The installer gives the user no opportunity to say whether this facility is wanted or not -- indeed, it presents no information about the product at any stage. Adobe's web site gives no indication that the product diddles with your browser either. (It turns out the information's on page 25 of the User Guide, which is a separate download.)"

In order to remove this plug-in (reverting to Safari's framework for displaying PDF documents), you must remove the following file:

/Library/Internet Plug-ins/AdobePDFViewer.plugin

Länk till kommentar

Tack Pocahontas!!!

Det var visst adobe pluginen som var boven.

Johan

Länk till kommentar

:ThumbsUp: Lite tur får man ha, mindes att jag läst detta förut..
Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...