Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

Apple Special Event LIVE!

Simon Grabiec

Rekommendera Poster

Äsch, tusan också. Verkar som om man får hålla sig till forumet här. Men det är inget fel med det! :D

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Svars 137
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Ny Shuffle G2

10:21 am iLounge: metal body, 1 model (1GB), $79, ships in october.

10:18 am iLounge: iPod Shuffle is now 2nd generationl size of iPod Radio Remote

Länk till kommentar

iTunes 7 är här!

Source list now includes Library with separate libraries for all forms of media.

Store now has own section, devices have own section.

Album art view - Apple will provide art for any music in your library.

Cover flow view - Find music by album flipping.

NFL 2006 season coming to iTMS.

New 640x480 video resolution (was 320x240).

Gapless playback in iTunes 7.

Länk till kommentar

gapless playpack ÄNTLIGEN!!!!!!!!! :w00t::skondans:

Länk till kommentar

One more thing...Movies

dsc_0960.jpg

10:38AM - Today we're starting out with films from Disney, Pixar, Touchstone, and Miramax - four studios owned by Disney. Today we're making over 70 films agvailable online today ... inclujding Pirates of the Caribbean. They'll be available the same day they're out on DVD. We're going to price them at ... [TEASES AUDIENCE] ... new movies will be $12.99 if you pre-order them or buy them during the first week. Other movies are $9.99. The movie store is integrated into iTunes and you can preview new releases in album cover flow mode. Movies will be downloaded at 640x480, nearly DVD resolution. It'll take about 30 minutes to download a movie over a broadband connection. You can start watching it during the first minute as it downloads.

10:41AM - So: Movies

near DVD image quality

Dolby surround audio

Same day as DVD

Pre-order with one click

Usage rights = same as TV shows

Parental controls etended to include MPAA ratings

International in 2007

dsc_0963.jpg

dsc_0967.jpg

dsc_0968.jpg

dsc_0970.jpg

Länk till kommentar

Ja hur jävla svårt kan det vara att lansera det hela internationellt?

Eller det kanske är rättigheter och sånt skit...

Länk till kommentar

398793[/snapback]

Det är rättigheterna, no doubt. Samma som när de öppnade iTunes Music Store. Det tar tid helt enkelt.

Länk till kommentar

398793[/snapback]

Det är sån skit. Jag lovar.

Länk till kommentar

Hoppas elementen i de nya lurarna kan ge lite bättre bas... mår fan illa av hur vissa dance-låtar distar i de nuvarande lurarna :(

Länk till kommentar

Trist att filmerna har sämre upplösning än de man kan ladda ner illegalt. "Surroundljud"?! Är det Dolby Digital, DTS eller bara vanligt Dolby Surround? Hoppas på något av de första två alternativen.

Hade hoppats på lite mer än detta med den nya filmbutiken.

Länk till kommentar

Mediacenter! :w00t:

But there is one last thing ....

10:52AM - It's a sneak peek of a product that will be announced in the first quarter of 2007.

I think it completes the story, so we've decided to go ahead and show it to you today.

10:53AM - We've now got ... all sorts of great digital content on the itunes store. And you can take that content and download it to your computer. It can be a Mac or a PC -- I'm going to use a mac because i'm biased - and you can sync it to your ipod. But what about that big flat-panel TV you bought last weekend? Well, you need a box to drive that screen...

But how is this box gonna talk to the computer? Do I want to string cables through the house? I'm gonna talk to it through a wireless network. That's gonna get my content from the computer to the box on the TV. Now let's talk about that missing piece.

10:54AM - It looks like this [a flatter Mini] it's called iTV. That's a codeword. we need to come up with a better name.

10:55AM - No power brick

USB2

Ehternet

HDMI connector for all new big-screen flat panel TVs

Component video (RGB)

analog audio RCA jacks

Optical audio

Controled with the familiar white remote

Hooks directly to your screen or to your set-top box as another input, or to your receiver.

10:56AM - [steve finds and plays The Incredibles. it's not 640x480, it's HDTV]

[steve brings one out.] This is it. More importantly I have a WORKING one plugged in right here ... [he flips through iTV super-FrontRow app]

iLounge: 1/2 size of Mac Mini, built-in power supply, USB, Ethernet, 802.11 "wireless component video", optical audio and HDMI ports, plus old RCA stereo audio ports. Works with Apple Remote

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...