Just nu i M3-nätverket

iPhoto 06 problem med fullskärm-/redigeraläge

mojonas

Har ni problem med redigeraläge/fullskärm i iPhoto 06? Då är ni inte ensamma! Apple har ännu inte åtgärdat problemet med en buggfix. Här följer en länk som reder ut det.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?t...6657&tstart=150

Det verkar finnas flera olika problem tillika flera olika lösningar, men den som (såvitt jag hunnit testa hittills) löste alla mina problem var "Garibaldi Obrien, posted 31 jan":

Thanks to all for this thread. I upgraded to iPhoto 6.0 with no problems on my G4 Powerbook. When I did my G5, it had the beach-ball of doom editing issue. Or black screen in full-screen editing mode. Tried every normal toss and install procedure, but the problem persisted on the G5. After reading this I compared the two.

The G4 Powerbook (10.4.4) had version 1.4 of and the G5 had version 1.2 of the AppleAppSupport.framework.

Ok, so I tried replacing the plist file mention upthread, an d no fix. So I said screw it, and tossed the entire contents of the folder:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleAppSupport.framework/

on my G5 and replaced them with the contents of the same folder on the G4.

Success! iPhoto works perfectly on the G5 now.

http://homepage.mac.com/dsjosephson/iphoto...eSharing24.html

That is a .sit file of the 1.4 contents of the directory:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleAppSupport.framework/

it will unzip to a folder called /AppleAppSupport.framework

toss your older version of this /AppleAppSupport.framework/ un the trash (you'll have to authenticate)

Replace with the 1.4 version in the:

/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ (you'll have to authenticate again)

//Launched iPhoto and edited in every mode with Success! And it was far more responsive. Didn't even need to reboot.

YMMY. Good luck all!

Archived