Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

iPad Pro vill inte registreras på min dator med USB-C till USB-C

holmstrand

Rekommendera Poster

Skrivit detta på engelska på Apples forum, så kör bara en copy paste
---------------------

I have been sitting for almost 2h now and still cant get my iPad Pro to connect to my USB-C.

I want to use my iPad as a secondary monitor to my PC. Before, i have used two different USB-A to USB-C cords to enable screen splitting (using the app duet) and it has worked great BUT the iPad has not charged at the same time (first cord was USB 2.0 and second was 3.0 but the USB slot didnt give enough watt to charge it).

Now im into my thirde cord, a USB-C to USB-C, and while the iPad actually charges now, my PC wont recogonize it - i only get this symbol (below) and the error code i get it: (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_DATA_ERROR  b19ec809-62e5-41b8-ac43-e916e40e1fda

I have tried pretty much every tip i can find online:

• installed the lastest driver via Windows update
  • uninstalled and installed iTunes and updated it to the latest version
  • installed the driver via the Apple driver folder under program:
  • installed the driver manually (usbaapl64.inf)
  • removed and added the USB unit under Device manager
  • stoped and restarted Apple Mobile Device Service
  • restarted the iPad a few times, both normaly and with hard reset
  • reset location and integrity in the ipad settings

Im ready to give up. Any help in this matter would be appriciated. The motherboard im using is ASUS Sabertooth Z170 MARK 1 and the cord im currently using isimageproxy.php?img=&key=5e0319925d732618 the one below in the image:

160190176_3915455331847022_8478830103502193767_n.png

Redigerad av holmstrand
Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Har även avinstallerat F secure för att se om det gjorde ngn skillnad, vilket det inte gjorde. Ser även ett fel när jag går in i Egenskaper: Device XXX requires further installation.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Skapa nytt...