Just nu i M3-nätverket

Camino i version 0.8.3

Pocahontas

Den lilla kvicka webbläsaren Camino finner du Här

Product Description:

Camino is a web browser optimized for Mac OS X with a Cocoa user interface, and powerful Gecko layout engine. It's the simple, secure, and fast browser for Mac OS X. Camino practices the art of simplicity with an uncluttered user interface but with the features you expect from a modern browser like tabbed browsing and pop-up blocking settings. Integrated with Google, Camino's Google search field lets you find what you need faster. We take your security and privacy seriously. That's why Camino comes with advanced cookie settings. Camino also helps you recognize when entering and leaving secure web sites. One of the fastest browsers on MacOS X -innovative features enhance what you get out of the internet. The power behind Camino is the Gecko rendering engine, built and tested by thousands of volunteers, incorporating the absolute cutting edge in web innovations.

What's new in this version:

* Location bar shows secure status of page so it's more obvious.

* Added support for HTML <OPTGROUP> tag in select widget drop-down menu.

* Passwords are now filled in framesets.

* Use the Mac OS X Language setting as the primary language for requesting web pages (accept-language HTTP header).

* Fixed issue on Google Maps where the scroll direction was reversed when dragging the mouse

* Fixed issue where no window would open if home page preference was blank

* Fixed crash when quitting while downloading

* Fixed crash when displaying Download preference tab if no download location was present in Internet settings

* Fixed issue where sometimes the url of a frame would replace the url in the location bar.

* Upgraded to the Mozilla 1.7.6 Gecko engine

Vad jag kan märka är att den har svårt för åäö

(gick bättre när jag ändrade från Western till Centraleuropeiskt

Camino blir större och större tycker jag. Den börjar hamna i samma klass som Safari nu vilket gör ett val mer till en smaksak. Lite synd att stavningkontroll inte fungerar i Camino. :(

Archived