Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

Magic Mouse - kan ej scrolla

eerie

Rekommendera Poster

Sedan en tid tillbaka kan jag inte scrolla med min magic mouse.

Musinställningarna under systeminställningar ser inte heller ut som de vanliga magic mouse-inställningarna utan snarare som "standardmusinställningar".

Det går att vänster- och högerklicka men inte mycket mer. Sedan är det ganska skum hastighet på den, som ändras lite då och då, fastän jag inte ändrat i inställningarna.

Jag har provat med nya batterier och jitouch och magic prefs utan att kunnat ändra på något.

Vad kan det vara?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Jag har letat vidare och kommit fram till att det är USBOverdrive som antagligen orsakar problemet:

"Alrighty, it looks like I have figured out the source of the problem. The program is called "USB Overdrive." What I did was went under System Preferences, and did a right-click on the USB Overdrive to remove the item from my computer. Turns out that that is not enough. The main problem is inside Extensions. Click on the Apple at the top of the screen, and go to About This Mac. Then, go to more options, and go under software, and then under Extensions. It should take about 10 seconds to load. Once that is done, scroll down to near the bottom of the list, and if you see one called USBOverdrive then open up a new window in Finder. Click on Macintosh HD, and then go to System, then Library, and then Extensions. Find the one called USBOverdrive.kext and drag it to the trash. You may have to enter the admin password to allow Finder to make changes. Empty the file from the trash and restart the computer, and get rid of the mouse from Bluetooth prefs, and then pair it again. That should solve the problem." -apple support

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• 2 months later...

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...