Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

Apple att hjälpa BMW med iDrive?

Addex

Rekommendera Poster

Dear 001,

A BMW engineer recently told me that they were wounded by "Autospies" (yes he really said Autospies) comments and that the company has issued an order to engineers to out-do Mercedes with the next 7.

Just as Autospies readers have commented in their forums, that the BMW 7 is a howler, the Bavarians are no fools, and they have taken these comments on board (and noticed shocking sales) and the order was recently given to "proceed with a vengeance" with the new model, which should arrive in 2007, just a short while after the new S-Class.

Apparently Chris Bangle designed the BMW 5-series headlamps after seeing Dr Spock's eyebrows in a Star Trek re-run, so I hope he was not watching LEXX before he, and the committee, started work on the 7. Sorry was that un-called for?

On a serious note, the 7 will come with BMW's new 3.0-litre 6-cylinder engine and high-energy electric motor as standard as a hybrid being one of the first models offered. Initial interior designs are also very different, but sadly BMW are committed to the i-drive, though a rumor that Apple is helping in a redesign is unconfirmed.

There are some sketches out on the www but from what I have been told, they are outdated current 7 series drawings so nothing useful can be gained from them.

Next time I visit the factory, I will glean some more information, number 1.

Joe Euronaire

Vad tror ni?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

marcushedenstrom
Apparently Chris Bangle designed the BMW 5-series headlamps after seeing Dr Spock's eyebrows in a Star Trek re-run, so I hope he was not watching LEXX before he, and the committee, started work on the 7. Sorry was that un-called for?

Hahahahh!

Live long, and prosper. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Grym liknelse, har aldrig tänkt på det förut, men det stämmer.

:devil: (Finns det ingen vulcan-smiley? (fast de smilar ju aldrig), den här har i alla fall spetsiga öron).

Länk till kommentar

vi har den nya femman och jag har inga problem alls med iDriven :) men skoj för apple om det blir mer sammarbete mellan dom då jag älskar båda företagen :D

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...