Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

Symbol framför adress i Safari

danling

Rekommendera Poster

Hej

Många adresser har en loga framför sin adress. Hur gör man för att få en så´n?

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Hej

Många adresser har en loga framför sin adress. Hur gör man för att få en så´n?

The current best practices for building favicons

Currently we recommend the folowing:

Create a 2 image favicon. One icon 32x32 and the other icon being 16x16. Both 256 colors (stick to Windows Default Palette). Reason: In some browsers, you can drag the favicon to the desktop where it becomes a link. Often, this desktop icon is 32x32 pixels.

Name your file 'favicon.ico'. Reason: Some browsers search for this file by default.

Place the favicon at the highest level of your site (in directory of your default web page - ie index.html)

Use the LINK tag on every page: <LINK REL="SHORTCUT ICON" HREF="/favicon.ico">. Reason: Some browsers will not attempt to retrieve the favicon unless there is a LINK tag such as the one above.

For the ultra-convservative: If you wish to be a little more conservative, use only the standard windows 16 colors. Some users have created 4 image favicons. 2 16x16 images and 2 32x32 images, having one image with 16 colors and one image having 256 colors keeping size constant. Of course, Have you ever looked at your web site at 16 colors? I doubt it looks that good. Some people believe that the systems tray only allows 16 color icons.

Länk till kommentar

Yes...nu funkar det...tack för tipsen :D

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...