Gå till innehåll
Just nu i M3-nätverket

Öppna MBP

Carlis

Rekommendera Poster

Hej

Jag vill öppna min mac book pro 15.4 C2D för att rensa ut damm så att den inte överhettar. Härom dagen visade den tecken på överhettning. Datorer kan som bekant dö av sådant.

Så hur gör man? Jag har lossat alla skruvar på sidorna men den går ändå inte isär.

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

Så djäkla mycket damm kan den inte samlat på sig ännu, såvida du inte använt den i ytterst dammig miljö eller ute i en sandstorm.

Måste vara något annat fel om den är het. Känt fel på Mac Book Pro om jag inte missminner mig.

Men om du absolut vill öppna och bli övertygad om att det jag säger om dammet så kolla HÄR

Länk till kommentar

Kolla så att inte ditt batteri börjat svälla, var känt problem på tidigare MacBook Pro.

Nu är din lite nyare så det kanske inte är det, men värt att kolla.

Läser detta om Macbook Pro

Running Rosetta applications causes heat spikes Any processor/hard drive intensive operation -- including running applications in Rosetta -- can result in tactile heat spikes from the MacBook Pro.

As described by MacFixit reader Mark:

"I've been a happy owner of a MacBook Pro for about 3 months now. In my opinion, it is a laptop in all senses of the word. However, I have noticed a very high sensitivity to the type and intensity of workloads the processors are running in regards to heat. If you are on battery power, the time remaining indicator is an excellent predictor of how hot the 'Book is going to get. If you are running Microsoft Word, your 'Book is going to get very hot. If OpenBase (used with Chronos products) is re-indexing, or Adobe software is running, the 'Book gets hot. Most Rosetta-dependent apps knock 30 min to an hour off of the battery time, even if they are not in the foreground. If you want a cool 'Book, kill all Rosetta-dependent apps unless you need them. The heat drops, the battery lasts 3+ hours, and you have a laptop again."

Meanwhile, some users report receiving replacements for abnormally hot units.

MacFixIt reader Del writes:

"I have a 2.16 GHz MacBook Pro with the 7200 rpm hard drive and 1.5 GB ram. It has been running hot ever since it arrived in April. After downloading from VersionTracker and installing the 'CoreDuoTemp' application version 0.9 which monitors an Intel Mac's internal temperature, I was getting temperature readings as high as 162 degrees Fahrenheit.

"After speaking with tech support, on May 31, I took the unit to the Apple store for repairs. I have been notified that they are replacing the mother board and the temperature sensors. The repairs are supposed to be complete by June 23, 2006. Apparently the parts were backordered and should arrive by June 16, 2006. I will let you know if this repair fixes the problem with over heating."

Länk till kommentar

• 2 weeks later...

Då ska vi se.

Jag har lämnat den till inlife på sveavägen i stockholm. Enligt supporten där är det inte fråga om överhettning. Dom har haft datorn i 9 dagar nu utan att kunna avgöra vad som är fel men har noterat att datorn inte beter sig friskt under deras tester.

Det förefaller vara ett ganska exotiskt fel...

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...