Just nu i M3-nätverket

Patriotiska kineser protesterar mot Apple

Nyhetsroboten

Rekommendera Poster

Ähum.... var TILLVERKAS iPhone...? :whistling:

Länk till kommentar
Dela på andra webbplatser

• Accelerometer: Bosch Sensortech. Based in Germany, with locations in the U.S., China, South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan
  • Audio chips: Cirrus Logic. Based in the U.S., with locations in the U.K., China, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and Singapore
  • Battery: Samsung. Based in South Korea, with locations in 80 countries
  • Battery: Sunwoda Electronic. Based in China
  • Camera: Qualcomm. Based in the U.S., with locations in Australia, Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, and more than a dozen locations through Europe and Latin America
  • Camera: Sony. Based in Japan, with locations in dozens countries
  • Chips for 3G/4G/LTE networking: Qualcomm.
  • Compass: AKM Semiconductor. Based in Japan, with locations in the U.S., France, England, China, South Korea, and Taiwan
  • Glass screen: Corning. Based in the U.S., with locations in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Taiwan, The Netherlands, Turkey, the U.K., and the United Arab Emirates
  • Gyroscope: STMicroelectronics. Based in Switzerland, with locations 35 countries
  • Flash memory: Toshiba. Based in Japan, with locations in over 50 countries
  • Flash memory: Samsung.
  • LCD screen: Sharp. Based in Japan, with locations in 13 countries
  • LCD screen: LG. Based in South Korea, with locations in Poland and China
  • A-series Processor: Samsung.
  • A-series Processor: TSMC. Based in Taiwan, with locations in China, Singapore, and the U.S.
  • Touch ID: TSMC
  • Touch ID: Xintec. Based in Taiwan.
  • Touchscreen controller: Broadcom. Based in the U.S., with locations in Israel, Greece, the U.K., the Netherlands, Belgium, France, India, China, Taiwan, Singapore, and South Korea
  • Wi-Fi chip: Murata. Based in the U.S., with locations in Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Vietnam, The Netherlands, Spain, the U.K., Germany, Hungary, France, Italy, and Finland

http://ipod.about.com/od/glossary/f/where-is-ipod-manufactured.htm

Länk till kommentar

De har bara råd med iPhonekopior

Länk till kommentar

IPHONE tillverkas i Kina. Det du räknar upp är var delarna tillverkas.

De monteras i Kina, precis som det står i artikeln.

"It can boiled down to China, since that's where all the components are assembled and the final, working devices come from, but it's actually a complex, nuanced worldwide effort to manufacture all the parts that go into making an iPhone."

(Min fetstil)

Länk till kommentar

"It can boiled down to China, since that's where all the components are assembled and the final, working devices come from, but it's actually a complex, nuanced worldwide effort to manufacture all the parts that go into making an iPhone."

(Min fetstil)

Monteras=tillverkas

Volvo monterar ihop delar för att tillverka en bil.

Länk till kommentar

Monteras=tillverkas

Volvo monterar ihop delar för att tillverka en bil.

Förr kunde man säga att Volvo tillverkade bilar.

Nu är de, liksom många andra sammansättningsfabriker.

Så, fabrikerna som sätter ihop iPhone är sammansättningsfabriker.

http://www.volvomuseum.com/se/ny-bok-om-volvos-historia/

Länk till kommentar

Förr kunde man säga att Volvo tillverkade bilar.

Nu är de, liksom många andra sammansättningsfabriker.

Så, fabrikerna som sätter ihop iPhone är sammansättningsfabriker.

http://www.volvomuseum.com/se/ny-bok-om-volvos-historia/

Frågar du gemene man vad Volvo gör så får du svaret "dom tillverkar bilar" :D

Länk till kommentar

(Min fetstil)

Ibland blir det bara för enkelt att slå undan fötterna i argumenteringen. För skojs skull ringade jag in de företagen som anges ha tillverkning i Kina och andra multinationella företag som har tillverkning FÖRMODLIGEN i eller i omedelbar närhet till Kina. Inget föetag är väl så korkat att man har filial i Kina men tillverkar i tex Brasilien när slutdestinationen är Kina....... Sen sätts ju iPhonen ju ihop i Kina och skapar hundratusentals jobb. Det är Kina, Kina och åter Kina. :hihihi:

post-363-0-40337800-1469516064_thumb.png

Länk till kommentar

Arkiverat

Det här ämnet är nu arkiverat och är stängt för ytterligare svar.

• Skapa nytt...